ChezWhat?: What do you do with a pregnant teacher?
Hi,
I chose to stay home and raise my son too, it was very important to me to be the one raising him and not a caregiver. It created such a great bond between us and it is such a special time because they change and grow everyday! and I was there to feed to him, rock him to sleep and was the one he wakes up to and read to him and played with him through out the day. Studies show that a child is mentally and emotionally farther ahead than those who are raised by child care and my child is now entering 5th grade and in the gifted program, he loves to read and enjoys learning!
What to do when you are home with the children I can answer!!!!
Work from Home!!! I started a business called PayMyMom.com and it as given me an additional income that far reaches any other online business that I could find and I biz tested a lot of them. I am able to take care of my son and work at the biz during school, a friend works while her baby sleeps, she loves it too!
Good Luck and enjoy the Baby!
Nancy Goodman
PayMyMom.com
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment