Last night I attend the Donna Summers Concert at the Hollywood Bowl... and she was Fabulous!!!! She sang most of her oldies "Last Dance", "She Works Hard for the Money", "Bad Girl" and "On the Radio" and we danced to them all from the very last row at the Hollywood Bowl. Her concert sold out so fast that we were lucky to get the seats we got!
The shuttle bus that I took up was running late and concert started while I was walking in, I decided I needed to see her up close before taking my trek to the top, so I went my secret back route and found a break in the bushes that had the perfect view! There were a few others there watching and dancing too! After the third song, I decided I had to join my party of friends and I took the hike my seat. I squished in between all of the people there, but who cares... it's Donna Summers! and we were up dancing for most of it anyway!!! What A Show!!!!
She also sang song from her new album and they are Fabulous!!!!
Do you want to know what PayMyMom.com is???
Check out my website at PayMyMom.com
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment