What is a Stay-cation you ask?
Well, a Stay-cation is having a vacation while you stay at home enjoying the things in your own backyard and for us living in Los Angeles it s a great place to Stay-cation. You don't have to pack or pay for hotels. I even count camping at the local beach, which was such a blast!
Today my son wants to go rollerskating and tomorrow we will be beaching it at Zuma Beach!
Later in the week we will hit Universal Studio's! and the best part is that we can do this all with our friends in tow!
In between all of the activities I am even able to do my Internet Marketing work! and advertise PayMyMom.com to the world. and when they need food for a scene on a show I am able to be there to style the food!
Gotta Go have Fun now!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment