Well here it is the last day before school starts!!! Jared is now a 5th Grader and the BMOC!!!
I am now gearing up for school mode, waking up earlier to get him to school, get the homework done right when we get home, etc.
I am also getting my business going full steam ahead. Having a Stay at Home Business takes a lot of discipline to do the work at my desk instead of cleaning the house or chatting with the friends. My goal is to spend from 8:30 am - 1:00pm at my desk and I have told my friends this is my work time and not to call me until after 1:00, it has been a little hard for some of them, but on a whole they are respecting my wishes and I am getting the work done!
PayMyMom.com is going all the way and will be known through out the internet this month!!!
so go to PayMyMom.com and join me for a Fun and Fabulous Time!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment