I am so glad that the weekend is here!
I am looking forward to a pool party, Brian Wilson at the Hollywood Bowl and on Sunday 9 am pst my buddy Joe Grushkin is starring in his first radio show all about the laws of attraction! you can catch him at joelive.tv!
Jared had another pink eye relapse Wednesday evening and so he has been home for two days. Yesterday was spent going to the doctors, pharmacy (I gave up on the homeopathic for this one) and acupuncturist for me. Between that and trying to get work done, I was exhausted. Today was a little easier and did get work done, yeah! but having to deal with a child who only wants to watch TV and play on the computer because in his words "I am too sick to do my homework" AAAHHH!
Right at this moment there is silence, he is in his room reading - yes homework!
and I am doing my PayMyMom.com advertising!
Don't forget to check out my webite... Http://PayMyMom.com
It's perfect for the Stay at home mom and dad!
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment